Saturday, December 13, 2008

SABAH SCOUTS DO KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

While skimming through my folders for materials on my report for Sabah Scouts' Contingent to the 2nd ASEAN Jamboree, Jakarta.. I happened to stumble across a video clip submitted to me by fellow contingent member. I never viewed this particular file, so when I clicked on it, I couldn't help but smiled to myself remembering how 'lively' are the Rovers whom participated in the particular jamboree. Despite of being on a foreign stage in a foreign land...they do know how to 'outshine' others...

These new breed of hardworking and committed future leaders really knew how to 'steal' the limelight and squeeze some good time and have fun to transform any 'slow and tiring' activity into a happening one..and still, "with a purpose.."

Maybe this is what they meant by "Scouts : Reaching Out?"

Achtung!!! Singer on stage = Sabah Rovers........ Spectators/dancers=Indonesian Pramuka :p

No comments:

Post a Comment